1. My idea of a good night involves a bottle of $5.99 André Champagne and a shitty college bar. There’s nothing like the massive hangover the next day to remind you that you are doing this whole college thing right. *Cases of André will be accepted as gifts at any time*
2. Half of my life consists of pretending that I understand what people are talking about while conversing with me, but in reality I don’t have the slightest clue about half of what they just said. This is mostly common when talking about politics and pop culture.
3. Fuzzy blankets are my crack. And I mean that literally. I have never met a fuzzy blanket I could resist. I have lost count of how many I actually own, not including my bedding which is completely faux fur including the pillow shams. Fluff just makes me aggressively happy.
4. I am apart of a greek organization, although I am taking a brief hiatus in between transferring schools. I truly would be a completely different person if I didn’t have all of the experiences my sorority has given me in the past few years at university.
5. I have two very fluffy dogs. The baby golden is Ruby and the handsome black spaniel mix is Hurley. They are my pride and joy and I would have put 1,394,902 more pictures of them on here, but I don’t want to be labeled as a crazy dog lady…even if I am.
6. I am originally from St. Petersburg, FL. A city I only ever want to go back for less than 48 hours at a time. The 18 years I spent there growing up were long enough for me. My next stop after I graduate is as far up north as my thin blood can handle.
7. I am addicted to Apple products. I currently am saving up for the iPhone 7 Plus with the maximum amount of storage. I also am in need of a new MacBook and iPad pro with the apple pencil but like I said this is an obsession and Steve Jobs tops my list of people I would love to have dinner with dead or alive.
8. I am an Uber driver (and I hate it). What is my worst driving experience you ask? OH. LET. ME. TELL. YOU. Uber tip #1: If it takes you more than ten minutes to find your rider. CANCEL THE TRIP. Uber tip #2: If your rider is talking gibberish and then proceeds to pass out in your front seat. CANCEL THE TRIP. Uber tip #3: If your rider starts to profusely vomit all over herself and your leather seats. CANCEL THE TRIP. Uber Ti#4: If your rider has to be forced to take the bag you are offering her to vomit in. CANCEL THE TRIP. Uber Tip #5: If after all of that you open the door for your rider because her hands are covered in her own bodily fluids and she proceeds to throw her bag of vomit at you. REPORT THAT *****. Needless to say I am currently searching for a new job so if you know of anyone hiring, let your girl know.
9. I was a cheerleader in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Yes, it was as crowded as it looked and at the end of it our feet were bleeding, but I wouldn’t have traded walking those 5-below-freezing-point-miles for anything.
10. I am about to start a 5-week workout regimen with my boyfriend in order to get back in shape. They tell you that the freshman-15 is real, but what they don’t tell you is that there is also a sophomore-15 and a junior-15. Needless to say, I need to re-friend the treadmill and not give up on our friendship anytime soon. They say if you publicly post about getting into shape the more likely you are to stick with it. Here’s to hoping.
word count: 640